Monday, January 25, 2010

It's time...

... to once again open the two-way portal into the blogosphere. My theory is that updating my blog will allow me some leeway in emailing (or more to the point) not emailing.

You see I've been pretty darn busy at work the last couple of weeks with a bunch of deliverables and my emailing dropped down to abysmal numbers. New lows I tells you. I had disappeared.
Meanwhile I was checking other people's blogs to see what was going on with them. I checked out FB once in a while, saw statuses and photos, saw little new-borns become bigger and cuter and like sand through the hour glass... ahem. So I felt kind of up to date but they thought I had "unfriended" them (to quote a lovely friend! :-D
So here I am.
Blogging.
so... wassup!

3 comments:

juanton said...

Wazzaap!!!

How are thinkgs going? huh? ;)

A Fly on the Wall said...

haha! not as much as I would like that's for sure! :-p

Nat said...

Yay! :D