Sunday, September 30, 2007

CIA... Say what!!

I am loving the Iranian government!! Now Ahmadinejad (A) has named the CIA and the US Army as a terrorist organizations. Read the following for a nice roundup of when, why, where.
The Digg comments were also rather interesting and list more of possible `terrorist'
activities perpetrated by the US, including the overthrow of the democratically elected governments in Chile, Brazil and Guatemala and installing military rule or senor Pinochet.

A lot of what A does and says is just stupid but then he does somethings that are sooo.. smart!! It shows the hypocricy of the age we live in. i mean even in the Columbia uni interview except for two questions, he answered well.

On another front, did everyone watch the annihilation of Paris Hilton at the hands of David Letterman? I felt sorry for her. She didn't know what to do. I wonder if she will ever come back on his show!

1 comment:

styx said...

Interesting, I guess terrorism depends on who is being terrorized :-P

About Paris Hilton, I don't know why I didn't feel sorry for her. I felt sorry the way Letterman interviewed Janet Jackson for her flashing, while this other guy got away with everything like a coward!