Friday, April 11, 2008

Yummy Riesling

I tasted the following wine at my lovely friend SJ's house last week. Sooo good!!! It is nice and sweet and refreshing - yummy! I can totally see me having a glass of that after dinner sometime... and this is saying a lot because I am not much of an alcohol drinker at all.
(You know the picture I have in mind? of Homer with his tongue out, salivating!!)


Producer: Schmitt Sohne
Wine: Blue Riesling QbA
Country: Germany
Appellation: Mosel-Saar-Ruwer
Wine Type: White
Primary Varietal: Riesling
Grade: B
Designation: Good and Cheap
Price: $8

She said she got it from Trader Joe's - except when i went there to get me some, i didn't see it.

1 comment:

jeerjeerak said...

Riesling is actually what i often order when i go to receptions, and it has always been good (my other choice is White Zinfandel) . Try other brands, i say they taste more of less the same. Of course to my non-wine-drinker taste:)