Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates

I have lots of little updates :-)

1 - Altavisto and I are going to start karate lessons. We have found a nice small karate class close to our house and we went for our first lesson yesterday. It was wonderful and invigorating! Altavisto's kickass kicks have already been praised.
Meanwhile, I keep getting lost in the combinations!!

2 - I learned a big Spanish word today: desfortunadamente.. not sure of the spelling because i only heard it. But by the great spagetti overlord, how does one's tongue go around so many syllables???

3 - we are getting a TV. well, we are being presented with a TV, a combined gift from mi madre y tio. Most unexpected and too generous by half. Supposedly a house warming present, except for the fact that we don't seem to have a house :-P
It's a huge ass TV, 37" which will mean our screen size will increase by a factor of 4!!! Holy mother. It's disconcerning to say the least.
As I was telling Altavisto, he has no more excuses for losing when he plays his online games :-P

4 - I got done with one deadline last saturday. Now two more left by next wednesday. Wish me luck!
and then it's off to Spain I go... YAY!!!

2 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Desafortunadamente :D

Stynkazor will keep sucking at online games no matter what.
He is old and won't dare challenge me anymore.

Stynkadin

styx said...

What? I challenge you at MGO. Anytime anyday! Just buy a ps3!

If you want to loose badly on the PC I also challenge you to DotA! Oh wait, you were to chicken to install warcraft 3 again :-P