Monday, September 15, 2008

Gray days

You know those days when you wake up after a night when by all accounts you should be rested - instead you are tired and angry at the world and don't want to talk to anyone? You wish you could just continue sleeping and sleeping and not have to deal with anyone?
well, um, I'm having one of those days. Instead of sleeping though, I am at work and working on my deadlines, and counting down the hours before I can go home.
oh and the sky is gray today. really.

Update: Znoina cheered me up immensely by introducing me to Hoops and Yoyo! they're hilarious. It's off to coffee shop i go. :-)

1 comment:

jeerjeerak said...

Ohh Hoops and Yoyo... i used to love those guys. But sometimes the grey-ness is so thick that even those little fellows fail to brighten it.