Friday, January 14, 2011

Push not kick

Today, Mini showed me her new trick... many times over! She can now push, instead of kick. I am telling you that's quite a difference and I much prefer the kick than the push. She had two favourite places, possibly where her two extremities are: the first is to my right side, almost below my ribs. The other is about 1.5 inches left of my belly button. On these two spots, Mini has pushed and pushed, for prolonged amounts of time. A couple of times, I decided to push her back to see what would happen. Well of course my pushing her, pushed her away from where she was so i was no longer lopsided but the cheeky girl then came back with a vengeance and pushed at the same spot again!

1 comment:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

SIS!!

You shall be nice to my niece.

Glad to see you are back on blogging