Wednesday, March 02, 2011

well then!

well my attempts of regular blog updates started out well but crashed and burned the moment things turned busy at work. Be gentle with me since the last month has been crazy. At work I had this crazy project which I thought was ending at the end of Jan, so i thought ok great I will work and leave all my pregnancy classes etc for Feb and hope that the baby doesnt come early. Feb arrived, my deadlines were all met successfully and i got more deadlines! %-) I didn't work as hard as Jan, but still... man between work and pregnancy classes at least 2 nights a week and improv classes another night, by the time weekends arrived I was either exhausted or sick! :-)
Anyway so now Feb is gone and all my pregnancy classes are done. I am also on leave from work for the next 2.5 weeks waiting for the baby to make her appearance. There is now a tonne of work in the house that needs to be done. Poor baby wants a place to rest her hat, no? that's where i come in.
Of course this WOULD be where I come in if I wasn't procrastinating so much! :-) I did a marathon shopping session yesterday and today instead of fixing the house I decided I need to bake cookies!
I wanted to use my cookie press and so I made these chocolate press cookies. They were ok. alas I really should get to work. I will put up the recipe for the cookies and some photos. Maybe this blog can also chronicle my cooking adventures. And also my improv adventures. And all other stuff.

1 comment:

Juan said...

Photos of cookies would be cool, but sending some in a box would be awesome!

Good luck during these next few weeks!