Sunday, December 10, 2006

Why I love Firefly!

For you non-firefly fans out there (why?!!!) anyway here's another reason why i love the show. Forget that it is excellent and funny and has a lovely cast. Forget that. I am now going to go deeper and let us look at the character of the characters on the show. Seems a group organized a Firefly convention in LA, with tickets selling for $60-200 and it was sold out. Three days before the event the dodgy company that was organizing it, cancelled it and ran away with the money. However, the cast still turned up at the place and partied with the people. I mean seriously, how cool and nice would the cast have to be?

I want more fireflyyyyys!!!

5 comments:

styx said...

You did see they are going to make an MMORPG about the series, right?

styx said...

I didn't know this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_on_the_Wall

I always thought of a Gadfly on the wall :-P

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

THe thing is BASED on a table rpg that I forgot the name... the Wheadon lovers like fly told ma about it but anyways IM too busy WoWing to go with another MMORPG... unless its guild wars which its FREEEEEEE.

HATE Monthly fee.

About the cast... did that guy Wheadon showed up or just the nice cast?

A Fly on the Wall said...

oh come on, that was the whole point of my blog name!! :-) but better late than never. ;-)

what is a table rpg?

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

The ones you used to play on old times with a 20 sided dice, a guy coming up with adventures, and you are just a character on a paper sheet.

So it was just the cast then.