Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Naming and Babies

If I have a boy I am going to name him:
Mohammad Jesus Moses Abrahim Noah
and his nickname is going to be: Buddha.
Now the question is, does that name sound better with a Cardenas at the end or a Taban? :-P
Or maybe the name has enough weight ad doesn't require a surname. Like Madonna or Prince.
Hey what if I do a prince and choose a symbol for his name? Something better than an epsilon else he will have self-confidence issues.

Cereally though, naming a kid is so difficult. It is a decision that will effect decades or longer if you are lucky.
No wonder I am not ready yet for a baby ......

boy. Now a baby girl is a totally different thing. Since I have already picked her name, the rest should be easy.. right? :-P

5 comments:

styx said...

I thought you didn't like naming kids after their parents :-P

A Fly on the Wall said...

no no.. this one's name is Abrahim - his dad's name is Ibrahan.
Notice the difference? My kid's name is the correct one!! :-P

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Name after the cool uncles ;)

Name him Valardur

jeerjeerak said...

Hold on sister, is there going to be a baby soon?;))))))

A Fly on the Wall said...

no no babies - we have yet to figure out the name situation so the rest is useless! :-P
actually this was just from a joking conversation alvaro and i were having, so don't take it seriously!! :-D