Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Obsession

My new obsession, Flight of the Conchords, is a TV show on HBO about two NZ-ers trying to make it as a band in NY. The show and the songs in it are some of the most creative and funny i have ever heard. They are ear worms and when i play them, I go in a trance of ecstasy.. :-P

Here is one of the songs from the show which they play in concert -- my second goal in life right now is to watch these guys in concert. Anyway Jemaine and Bret explain the song so no more introduction but listen well to the lyrics.

Christine has introduced me to a lot of new obsessions lately... remind me to tell you about the other shows that are a must.

2 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Hahaha
With such a theme, it was a win for me.

Gillen xx said...

I can't pick y favourite song....I often find myself singing....just wanna do something special for all the ladies in the world...or a kiss is not a contract. Who is your favourite? Germaine or Brett? I'm a Germaine girl myself...