Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TMI

This post is possibly going to be one of those TMI posts - too much info!!
It might not be a bad idea for you to close the browser right now or simply watch the Wolverine trailer below and then quit.

Are you still here? Well don't say i didn't warn you. Possibly i have made too much of the following so now that read the below, it will seem too inconsequential. There is no winning!!

I have bunions. You don't know what it is? well click on the word!! basically it is a slight deformity of the foot, extremely common, that makes you have a little bump next to the base of my big toe. My right foot's bunion is bigger. It's hereditary and related to how you place your feet and the bunching up of the toes. Recently a friend suggested i use toe spacers to separate my toes and ensure that the bones don't bunch up. I bought them yesterday (finally) and am wearing them today.. and so far, they seem interesting. I am hopeful!!! It's amazing that I didn't know about them earlier. I will have to keep wearing them and write a follow up blog later on, on their effectiveness. They won't reverse the condition but they supposedly improve comfort.
ok, back to wolverine ;-)

3 comments:

juanton said...

Is this a coincidence, Wolverine and foot deformities? Do you have any special powers that you want to tell us about? :)

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

I think I'm developing flat feet, and it doesn't come with super senses or fast healing power :(

A Fly on the Wall said...

unfortunately no power has manifested itself yet, but maybe it is dormant for now. At least I am hoping I have special powers, else what's the use of deformities? :-P

@ Kanmi: what happens when you get flat feet? do you know what has caused it?