Friday, December 05, 2008

Most popular pages

It is always interesting to see who accesses my blog and how they get there. In particular, I have two posts which appear very popular with random people.
The first is my post on funny myths. I have no idea why, but I get a lot of hits on this page from google searches.
The second one which is more interesting is my post on the legend behind the song Sari Galin. My original post was based on what my Turkish friend had told me about it since I couldn't find information about this song anywhere (and it is a most beautiful song, with many translations). Seems I had touched upon a well, touchy topic, as you can see by reading the comments that people have left there. I got another comment yesterday and when i looked on google, I think i am very high up on the search list. It's really very interesting... and as Atlas said, there is so much hate in the world!!

1 comment:

styx said...

Resentment is probably the best word (instead of hate). And its understandable up to a point: it would be good that they were more forgiving (and try to see to the future ways to solve any problem), but I guess they are very outspoken to get recognition for their sufferings. There has been a lot of horrible genocide/massacres/wars, and the victims still feel that their current status was caused by these acts.