Sunday, November 12, 2006

Procastination

Crikey I am a magnificent procastinator.
Tomorrow i must teach one of my advisor's classes (he is away next week) and the topic is security policies - so very very interesting. No no really... Have I convinced you? If so, do me a favor and convince me. My two least favourite topics I have to teach this week, monday and wednesday. Such luck.
So I procastinate any way i can. I even checked orkut. Yup.
It's too bad I am hampered by this dial up connection - I imagine you tube otherwise could have kept me entertained for hours.

Have others received a plethora of spam lately too? more than usual? The past month or so, possibly more so the past couple of days, I have been spammed-a-lot*. The number of bits wasted .. :-( If I was a resource-constrained device, that's a lot of wasted energy receiving.

What else. Not much. I have to return to the issue of globalization again. I still don't know if it is good or bad. Alvaro was saying something today about it being generally good but implemented bad? What were you saying again ALvaro?

By popular request, word verification has now been lifted. Leila khanoom that means you :-) Noone should say I don't listen in to my audience. I do i do.

ok back to policies. :^|

* I wasn't sure if anyone caught my Sir Mixalot reference, so i am being obvious. Did you get it?

1 comment:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Do what I did, take those weird tests on the okcupid site. See how you compare to Stynx and I.
OH and I didn't got the reference :(