Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hello From Orlando!

A couple of kool astronauts we met at NASA. Do you recognize them?
On friday we went to Kennedy NASA Center. You should see what Alvaro bought. We will have to take a picture of them :-)


The second day was spent at the Epcot center at Disney World. It was really nice and we got a tonne of really cool pics. I will post them later. For now here is a pic of me being eaten by the shark of Nemo - fortunately I was rescued by this handsome Moroccan guy you see below. *sigh* we rode off on his camel into the sunset.
I'll post more pics later. I will return to normal life tomorrow evening. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

NICE, I berely remember the last time I was there. Though I thought Epcot center was boring, or I dunno why I have that impression.

Allrighty I'll wait for you full set of pics.

Why where u guys thanksgivingin at Orlando anyways?

A Fly on the Wall said...

There was a conference the week after thanksgiving that Alvaro was attending. So we decided to rendezvous in Orlando for the break :-)

How was your thanksgiving?

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

It was good, I spend it on my bosses house, he invited me and my future roomate since he was also stuck here no family :(

It was good, and I had food for the weekend.