Saturday, February 23, 2008

Guest Friendly

Our home is now guest friendly!
Today we bought a sofa for when we want to sit in the living room, which converts to a bed for the friendly guest who comes to visit us. Technology... what will they think of next! A car with wings, that flies???
But cereally my back really thanks us for buying that sofa... do you know how difficult a time I had watching DVDs and playing games? I mean, that's why i kept losing at the games..... Either I could lean back against the wall and not see anything (b/c the monitor was too far away) or sat close to the monitor and have my back hurt. What's a girl to do??
Anyhow so we have a bed for you, we have pillows and the house looks good and smells good! we have video games, the wireless Internets (the only one on the block that still uses 802.11b. We are HIGH tech baby!) so....

We want YOU!

ps. Got my baby back. Its facelift looks so natural! Takes away at least 6 months from the age of the computer. Esp when we added the 2G of RAM.... wopaa! It's too fast now. It opens up the apps before I even think about opening 'em. Tricky devil!

pps. Special thanks goes out to mi esposo for being very manly and putting together the sofa-bed-convertible. Honestly, Scarface should come to you for manly lessons :-P That's what we started watching today btw.

5 comments:

jeerjeerak said...

Niiiice! As we persians say, taarof oomad nayoomad dare;) meaning when you taroof, people might as well accept it, hehe! Happy New Sofa;)

jeerjeerak said...

hey, btw, you can go to Uni of SF's new years party in 2 weeks. My blogger friend is the president there. if you decide to go, i'll tell him to come and "receive" you guys so that you don't feel lonely at first.

A Fly on the Wall said...

As of this mornng, we are even more guest friendly! Alvaro bought BUZZ a party game for the PS3.
Come on down!

Cricket-e gol, thanks for letting me know about the norouz party. I don't know yet our plans but its good to also have this option :-) and it's lucky for me that yo have so many friends! ;)

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

I've told Stynky me and Lina might head there :D Apparently flight tickets are not expensive.
See ya soon... after this semester is over :P

A Fly on the Wall said...

GREAT!!! my favourite guest is coming! =D
pero...... quien es Lina?