Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Hammer is My Penis

oh wasn't the Horribleness himself smashing? the music is simply wonderful and deserves adoration from far and wide.
Seems Hulu is now streaming the full version of the show (for both US and international viewers). Meanwhile, Joss posted a very funny blog on the site of the video.
I was reading about Joss' panel at Comic-Con and it seems they are not only making a commentary dvd later on in the year but along with that a musical called Commentary! which yes, is a musical version of the commentary of Dr Horrible with Joss and everyone singing. sweet.
for now, here are the lyrics of one of my favourite tracks...

Laundry day
see you there
underthings
tumbling
Want to say
"Love your hair"
here I go...
mumbling

With my freeze ray I will stop the world
With my freeze ray I will find the time to find the words to...

Tell you how
how you make
make me feel
what's the phrase?
Like a fool
kinda sick
special needs
anyways

With my freeze ray I will stop the pain
It's not a death ray or an ice beam
(that's all Johhny Snow)
I just think you need time to know

That I'm the guy to make it real
the feelings you don't dare to feel
I'll bend to the world to our will
and we'll make time stand still

That's the plan
Rule the world
you and me
anyday

Love your hair
(Penny spoken: "What?")
(Dr. Horrible spoken: "no no I uh love the...air, heh...")
anyway...

With my freeze ray I will stop--(interrupted by Moist's entrance)

4 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

I should be writing my prelim, not seeing the entire thing again... and again...and again.

"and I won't feel..."

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

oh my goodness look at my wrist

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

< singing>
"Its the perfect stooory
So they say"
< /singing>

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

I can't stop >.<

The other video has Natalie Portman but seems Felicia Day is now above her on my list.