Thursday, July 10, 2008

Masha D'yans

Some lovely friends from MD gave me the above farewell card a couple of months ago which I am in love with. It has been sitting on top of my bookcase and every time I look at it, I become light and happy. It is such a joyful image and the girl's hair reminds me of my own, which is kind of wild and never where it is supposed to be. I have kind of given up trying to appear neat.
Today finally I decided to see if I can find out more about the card (I've been looking at posters for our house - I'll write more later). Anyway, I found out that the artist is Masha D'yans. All her images are really lovely, fantastical and so light and happy. I never get tired of looking at them.
I found out Target carries her cards so I will have to check them out this weekend.
Let me know which of her images you like best.

1 comment:

jeerjeerak said...

likeeeeeee:)