Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dawn of a new era

This is the car I rented. Pretty isn't it? :-) but so hard to drive!
The interview went okay, I met with 10 people from 9am-5:30pm and I was so tired in the end! I can't believe I didn't think about drinking some coffee in the middle of the day. On the way home I got stuck in traffic and I could hardly keep my eyes open!
I loved the job description and let me not say more because I might jinx myself.
No more talk of this. My mouth is zipped.

The only bad thing was that I missed all of the inauguration ceremonies!! I missed it all!!! Did everyone else watch it? Which part was your favourite? Mine was probably the part that it was Obama being the president. Ha! but seriously, I would love to hear what you guys particularly liked about the ceremonies.

2 comments:

jeerjeerak said...

well the part you liked was kinda screwed up by that justice guy, hehe! but the rest was well. i liked the first dance the most!

A Fly on the Wall said...

they are a very romantic couple aren't they? sigh!