Monday, January 26, 2009

A tip of my hat to La Gillen

La Gillen gave the following link as a comment, but it is so hilarious it deserves its own front page announcement. The following is a most hilarious song about a boy and a girl ... and what happens at night. It is such a deja vu it is not funny. I lie, it is actually hilarious!

Australian Comedy act Tripod performing "Gonna Make You Happy":


ps I already know some people (you know who you are) are going to complain about the xbox mention. Suck it up!
pps La Gillen is seriously the best for continually introducing me to new music and hilarious shows and... the world! :-D

2 comments:

styx said...

hilarious, I thought it was going to be like the Flight of the Concords "Its business time" but it has a nice spin. Although I think I may have seen this video before... hmm...

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Haha

I think I have seen it also but it went more like this:

No, its a multiplayer game, it can not be paused.

WAAAAIT I'm winning, I can not abandon the game now. This win will help my ranking.

AAA My teammates are idiots now I have to do everything.

What do you mean we should see other people?!?!