Monday, January 19, 2009

my trip - 1

I am having an interview in San Diego tomorrow which I am really looking forward to. The job seems so ideal for me. The last couple of days I have been preparing for thi interview, going over stuff, my papers, my resume, having a gaming party.. :-P That was saturday and it was really fun but we are not talking about that.
I flew down in the early afternoon and the excitement began on the plane when a combination of coffee and spicy tomato juice totally made me sick. Trust me, being in a plane is not the best place to be in when you get sick. By the time we landed I ok again and I went to get a car. The company had hired an intermediate car and i asked for a compact since I am so short i have trouble driving a big car. After some computer searching they gave me a convertible! :-p yes imagine me in a white pontiac solstice, with the top down (only after asking someone how to do it!). It would have been a magical experience except for the fact that it was so hard driving it! it is a tiny car, very very low to the ground with deep seats that yes I still couldn't see over the steering wheel!! but who returns a convertible for a say, corolla? not me!
Seriously i had a lot of trouble driving and the poor GPS got the brunt of my inability to drive. I took so many wrong turn and the poor girl had to keep recalculating!
finally i got myself to the hotel when i found out i had put in an incorrect hotel address!! I drove again and finally after a very long day i got to my hotel. Interview day tomorrow!

3 comments:

jeerjeerak said...

good luck, girl!

Anonymous said...

Hope it goes well. Good luck.

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

How did it go?
How did it go?

What souvenirs you bring?