Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dollhouse countdown!

Something major is happening tomorrow. Hallelujah. Joss Whedan's Dollhouse will be debuting on the evil channel and oh baby doll, I am trembling with excitement.
I have waited for this moment a long time, counting the months and the weeks and the days.
First it was Buffy, then Firefly, then Doctor Horrible and now.... welcome to the Dollhouse.

Here is Joss' interview on NPR which was on today. Totally recommended.

Meanwhile I am wondering why the evil channel is putting the show on such a horrible time slot, 9pm on friday nights. This is HORRIBLE (no pun intended!). Esta bien... we will still watch it. But why did Joss go back to Fox??? Grr. Such a bad move.
As you can tell, I am very excited!

2 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Oh good thing I check your blog today.
Maybe in the future we can just watch it in Hulu... which we all so in the superbowl add it is evil as well, but its a honest evil one :)

A Fly on the Wall said...

I can't believe I am going to miss watching it tonight :-( I am meeting a friend who is visiting SF.

I'll just have to watch it afterwards.

And you should be checking my blog everyday for amazing and critical updates :-P

speaking of hulu, have you seen their ad on tv? it's pretty funny!