Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Birthday

Is my birthday soon? Why is it that during the time of my birthday I had no idea what I wanted.. oh no, I had everything I wanted. And when my mum and my husband asked me about what i wanted i couldn't say what. But now.. alas, I have something i want. So can my birthday be next week? :-)Check out this beautiful female binary watch .. which is ultra cool. or is that ultra geeky? I don't know and I don;t care. This is one watch that I want! :-)
The only thing is that I saw this watch on the wrist of thi guy at the conference last week.. and it is pretty big watch. It kind of engulfed his hand. So I just have to make sure it doesn't swallow me up... but to be swallowed up by a binary... may be that won't be so bad! :-P

3 comments:

styx said...

If I am interpreting correctly, there are a couple of bits that are not used by the watch, since log_2(12) is not an integer, and neither is log_2(60)... I think that is very inefficient :-P

jeerjeerak said...

well this watch seems horribly difficult to read! But anyway here's a suggestion, keep posting what you like/want here and label the posts as your wishlist, and you'll be all set for your next bday;)

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Wait...shouldn't we be discussing stynky's b-day?

O.o