Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Back to Reality

Yesterday I got back from my long 2 week hiatus in beach land - first SF and then Wollongong. What a time was had. In Wollongong it was mostly just changing addresses, dealing with open accounts, etc. I also spent a long bloody time at the hairdresser, going back to my natural colors - blond and red of course :-P My hair now has a cool red section on one side. I have wanted to do that for a long time but was too chicken - this time i said what the heck and ripped into it proper. I really like the color actually, it reminds me of sunrise :-)
On the last day, i also managed to catch up with some friends - most of my friends have moved away to Sydney and I didn't get a chance to make it up to Sydney until the very end when i did a marathon of visits.
Speaking of the last day, the weather most of the time was cloudy and drizzly - which was annoying because i had so looked forward to seeing the sunshine. Fear not, on the morning of the last day, as we were leaving towards the airport, the sun was out, the sky was clear and I was cursing fate for being fickle.
These are some other interesting photos I took - the top one are just the flowers of a tree which has fallen down. The one below was a hilarious, very crooked tree on St John's Ave in Mangerton. I wonder why it looks like that!

2 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Haha awesome tree, looks like he wanted to sneak peak

Anonymous said...

Happy to see that you are back, missed you!