Saturday, December 15, 2007

Camera

I have a jealous streak in me a mile long. I recently (last july) got a beautiful little cannon sd800 and I have been using it fairly often. I love taking photos, not just for capturing a moment for eternity, but also because i will forever be reminded of the moment - since my memory is kind of defective! Anyhow it is a tiny ultra compact with only a 3.8 zoom and some nice features.
Today RS told me that she wants to get a compact as opposed to an ultra compact since its zoom can be so much better and how good it is etc. I am JEALOUS!!! Now I want a good zoom!
In fact, I want a good 10x zoom in a tiny body of an ultra compact.
Did I mention, for a cheap price? :-P

2 comments:

juanton said...

:)

There will always be a better one.

A Fly on the Wall said...

yeah - i always feel like i am behind! I buy one, and then there is a better one n the market a couple of months after....
it's a losing battle!