Friday, May 16, 2008

Cafe where art thou?

It's been nearly 10 days that I have stopped my two cups of coffee in the morning habit. I am drinking black tea as replacement which has much less caffeine and I no longer get headaches. However you know what I have discovered? I like the taste and smell of coffee....I miss it! I no longer need it but would like to drink it. That is good right? :-)
However I will never sink to the level of green teas... they are still yuck! :-P

Btw again where are my blogger sisters and brothers?!!!

3 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

I'm waiting for you to lend me your movie so I can Blog about it... hmm... or maybe I"ll post about Ironman then

I think Stynky is just waiting on God of War 3

styx said...

I think I am just picking up on getting addicted to coffee at the same rate gadfly is starting to leave it.

I am getting sooo sleepy lately. It must be summer... I hate hot weather :-P

juanton said...

decaff (sp?)