Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TLC

I've been in CanadaLand the past week or so, being a kid again, not doing anything and watching Tv, while being spoilt by mi madre :-) I am usually a CNN fan since I don't have it at home but what i like to watch in the mornings is the show What Not to Wear. It's kind of fun because you see people who (you hope) are worst dressed than you and then you learn what they should wear etc. This channel also has a lot of baby shows. Straight after the WNTW show, there is a Baby Story show which is like a documentary of a couple who are pregnant and they go through the birth etc. Oh My... did that get my clock ticking. The whole baby thing is so amazing. Imagine being able to bring to life another little human being - Amazing no? It is one of the most wonderous things in the world. And then a little kid belongs to you and they will grow up. It's amazing amazing.

No comments: