Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Laser eyes

oh how i want to get laser eye surgery. And when something goes into my head, it doesn't come out easily. I really don't want to wear glasses anymore, it is such a hassle.
But to get i need to educate myself.
Oh that reminds me of the little clip of Dodgeball that i saw last night, where Ben Stiller claimed "Let me throw some knowledge at you".. he he!! I want to use that in real life!

I am starting a blog for myself to manage all the info I learn at The Eyes of the Fly. Help me out puhleeze if you learn something.

anyway I only know one person in DC who has had laser surgery and it was with a very famous doctor who charged about 5k... that is really expensive. i mean really! So I need to find out more..
does anyone know anything? or about any particular doctor in DC region?

3 comments:

jeerjeerak said...

Don't think twice. just do it. i did it 4 years ago and it was one of the best decisions of my life. I paid about 500$ for it at that time (no insurnce). I think it would be cheaper for you to get a ticket to Tehran, do the lasic there, have some real persian food, and come back ;)

A Fly on the Wall said...

that's exactly what i should do - except I was thinking that if i need to go for checkups etc, it might get expensive.

jeerjeerak said...

I did the surgery and flied to US about a month later. You don't need many check ups after the lasic. one 2-3 days after and one 2 weeks after.