Monday, May 14, 2007

Joss Whedon

I got reminded of firefly today, the wonderful TV show I love and that got canceled after one season by the evil empire of Murdoch, that gray wily orange animal with foxlike tendencies.
Did you know Firefly is rated at 15 in the top 25 best scifi TV shows and movies, in the whole wide world? makes me want to go back and watch those last 4 episodes which I have left off watching because I don't want the season to end.

Also seems that Joss Whedon's next project is a scifi thriller called Goners which I hope won't have a lot of horror. Ok maybe it doesn't mean much based on the other movies on the list. However it is interesting that Heroes has had so much support. I saw the first episode and somehow never watched any other other ones. Maybe that was a mistake. But it seems that all the episodes are available free on the internet. You know having access to the old episodes is actually a really smart idea - people can catch up to the season any time they want.
Darn... Whedon should be making a new TV show - I would watch it, wouldn't you?

1 comment:

styx said...

Bladerunner is number 3 :-) "I've watch c-beams glittering in the dark over Tenhouser gate.... all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain" -just finishing the quote :-)

Then again after looking at the first two, Bladerunner should have been number 1... seriously, what the hell is Battlestar Galactica?

Ghost in the shell should have been number 2, 2001 space odessey number 3, star wars the first trilogy, number 4 etc :-)