Thursday, May 03, 2007

What I am Listening to Now

Btw I thought maybe I should quickly write what I have been listening to in the past couple of weeks.
First off, Pink Martini have their new album called Hey Eugene! You can listen to the actual song Hey Eugene! here. Pretty funny. Not as good an effort as their previous work, but still pretty fun. There is one song called Dosvedanya Mio Bombino which gets me going - pretty cool. I love Russian names! Hmm I loved the concert of this group, they were so cool!! Here is another song - damn she is HOT!! :-P

Ok the next album is Bjork's new one called Volta. It is similar to her other ones, very weird and interesting. Not sure if it is easy listening, but is is definitely her voice and her rhythm and then there is the one song about suicide bombers!
Finally I am listening to the new Michael Buble album, Call Me Irresistible. This was after Chris mentioned him in relation to the song Sway. Btw I finally found the Dean Martin version of Sway which is pretty damn good. I can upload that if you want. Love It! :-)
alright that's about it. I can't wait till I listen to the new Aussie compilation that Chris is making for me :-) Oh and I am also listening to the new Shajarian cd, called Saaze Khamoosh, meaning Silent Instrument. Now that I think about what I have listed above, it is so diverse!! No wonder i never finish anything, I am all over the place!!!

2 comments:

jeerjeerak said...

I liked the Eugene one better. What happened to the post you promissed about Aabjeez? ;)

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

Me?

I can't stop watching Alizee....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QglTpFa9Lwc&watch_response