Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blog who?

I must confess that although I am a sometime blogger, I don't really read any other blogs except for a couple of friends who rarely update. So the following article was very interesting for me. It lists the top 25 most visited blogs of June. I haven't had a chance to look at more than a couple - but my they are interesting!
Check out Boingboing for the above amazing pic of a baby wallaby. They also have some very nice old mexican music. Then there is downloadsquad which keeps you up to date about downloadable software. And.. well you can read the rest. Unfortunately there are many interesting sites. bugger.
Update:
I just found this other website which is hilarious! It is called SayNoToCrack and the picture above is just one of the posts. About the picture it says "This 15 lb tabby cat chased a bear up two separate trees in rural New Jersey." Here is a link to the National Geographic article. Oh I think I will have to bookmark this website!

No comments: