Thursday, June 07, 2007

Racism Test

Check out this test for racism designed by some people in Harvard.

My results were as do follows: "Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between African American and European American." However I would have to say that I am not sure how good this test is - personally I was getting so confused and the black and white faces looked so much alike that have the time it was simply random! The other half was pseudo-random.

seriously... how reliable can such a test be?!!

Btw, I am on a role today with all my posts! :-)

update: I just saw this comment on digg which i thought was appropriate for me as well...
"Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between Light Skin and Dark Skin." - No it suggests I wanted to win the damn game.. I didn't care what color they were as long as I didn't make any mistakes.
Flawed test for gamers/competitive people.

3 comments:

jeerjeerak said...

it says i'm a racist:(

styx said...

Lol, I clicked your link and they sent me instead to a Microsoft vs. Open Source test! (no racism test).

How appropriate... although I am not sure I agree with the test... I was answering first faster because the test was interesting, but after a while it got boring and I got distracted, so that is why I think I got this result... but at least I didn't make any mistake :-P

Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for Open-Source compared to Microsoft.

A Fly on the Wall said...

hehe!! styx's analysis is so funny!! they must not know you very well!! so you didn't find the racism test?

@jeerjeerak
i am telling you, it is random!!