Monday, June 18, 2007

My new macbook

the mac has crashed once;
thunderbird has crashed twice;
firefox has crashed once.

I have not owned this computer for longer than the number of times it and its applications have crashed.
Can it be that windows has been to blame for what it is actually the fault of intel?

update: sorry number of times should have been number of days. Styx is being a stick!! :-P
Also Valardur, my mac did a restart so that is as bad a crash as it can be. :-( It was actually kind of funny, because it took me a while to understand what the screen meant!!

2 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

At least was not a real crash... like mine :(
GRRR
For me only Firefox is the one that keeps failing, but the mac only crashed once in all this year.

styx said...

you have not owned this computer for longer than what? What is you unit of measurement? longer than the number of times it and its applications have crashed does not have any meaning :-P