Monday, October 02, 2006

Renaissance Festival in Maryland

On saturday, the day that Alvaro left, I went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival with some of our colombian friends - ofcourse not everyone is colombian, but thats how we all met. Anyway, here's a pic of me with Maral and Biviana.

It was a pretty cool festival - people were dressed up like this guy in his gear - although he looks more from Lord of the Rings than the renaissance times!! and ofcourse the festival provided good opportunity for women folk to wear some mighty low cut dresses. Corset action was the order of the day, where I saw more pressed and dying to get out - which I just realized i didn't take any photos of. :-( oh well! These ladies on the right were more the high class ones. Very uppity I tells you :-P

Finally the real star of the show was Gloria and Victor's baby girl Gabriella who was cute beyond reason. And oh my that stomach of hers was wonderfully rounded, as you can see in this photo where she was standing watching some dancers with Victor.

No comments: