Friday, October 20, 2006

Update

I have not been posting very much lately because, well I have been busy. Today I had a presentation which fortunately is over. The better news has been that my cousin has been here visiting which has been very good. He has been very good to me and helped me with a lot of my car troubles. He'll be staying till monday.
Then my next visitor will be Dazbend dearest on saturday and mozzer dearest on sunday. What else can a girl want? :-)

Meanwhile, check out this cute putty kat!

4 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

w00t first post :P

KAWAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't I get any visits?

The lottery

A Fly on the Wall said...

Juan!!! you do not make sense! %-) I didn't understand one thing from here!!
can you please write a translated version underneath it? :-)

styx said...

I know Kawai is supposed to mean cute... indeed that cat was very cute ;)

Anonymous said...

checked out your blog after a long while - and looks like I havent missed much... anyways have a fun weekend!

.. I can think of a lot more things that a girl can want :-) ... but I'm wondering if that question was rhetorical or what?

oh well!!!