Thursday, October 05, 2006

Stiff Competition

Da Husband aka Dazbend, has proclaimed the following in an email which i was privy to:

"If Roomba was a woman I would be polygamous"

and if only she didn't suck so good.... ok now I am being crude, but seriously a tear drop is gathering at the corner of my eye. about to drop off....

How could he...

on another note, I found this quote by Gandalf which I like very much:

So do all who live to see such times.
But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do
with the time that is given to us.

2 comments:

styx said...

omg, that was supposed to be a joke. And a private one of course :-P

Anyways, just trying to defend the promise all books about the future told us.

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

? Promises of the future?

WAIT!!!! Are we allowed polygamy in the future?